I know these are a little late, but better late then never! We had a wonderful Easter this year. We spent the weekend dying Easter Eggs, watching General Conference, David took Brandon camping over night at Ushery Park, and finally we had a wonderful Easter Dinner with David's family. My mother in-law is the best cook ever! She made a yummy ham, funeral potatoes, vegetables and of course cupcakes! After dinner, the husbands took all the kids to the front yard, while the mom's hid Easter Eggs. There seemed to be about 200 eggs that we hid. The kids had fun running around and finding them! Afterwards, Grandma had the kids sit in a circle and they played an egg game, and finally the kids were allowed to eat all the candy that was in their eggs. When we got home I had four kids complaining that they didn't feel good and their tummies hurt (geez I wonder why). We also saw two great movies over the weekend, Clash of the Titans and Diary of a Wimpy Kid! Our family loves going to the movies, and I think this weekend we'll be taking the kids to the Drive-In to see How To Train Your Dragon!


Cameron made this bunny cake in school! Cake Boss..watch out.heehee
No comments:
Post a Comment