Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Summer Is Almost Over
I can't believe the kids will be starting school next week! This summer just flew by so quickly! I've been so bad about updating my blog! Maybe it's because my camera needs to be replaced and I haven't taken many pictures. Anyway, we've had a great summer vacation. We went camping at Roosevelt Lake, the girls and I went to Girls Camp in Pine (had a wonderful time), Cameron attended Day Camp and spent an entire week in Show Low at Camp Tatiyee, David and the boys went to Heber for the Bushman Reunion, while me and the girls spent the weekend shopping, we attended The Lloyd reunion, which was fun, Brandon and Brooke both swam with the Dobson Dolphins (swim team), when Julia wasn't hanging out with her friends at the mall she was taking her on-line World History course (she's getting ahead of the game for High School). Brandon hung out with his friends almost every day, and attended Day Camp with the scouts, and we spent a lot of time in the swimming pool, oh yeah and I turned 37! All in all we had a packed summer!! Maybe if I get my camera fixed I can add some pictures to this post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You must be exhausted... good summer fun.
Post a Comment