Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February Misc. Pics

David used our Fry's Fuel point to fill up the van and it only cost .59 per gallon! I haven't seen gas prices this low since I was in High School.


Cameron went for his annual check up...he's in perfect health!!

Bye Bye Go Kart
David was having issues getting our go-kart street legal so he decided to sell it. It just wasn't worth the risk of getting pulled over by a ranger again! Brandon was bummed, but now the boys are saving their extra money for a Razor.


I was craving cupcakes and I decided to put on my bakers hat. David was craving a lemon cupcake while Brooke wanted a peanut butter. So here you have it Lemon fill cupcake topped with meringue and chocolate peanut butter filled cupcake with honey butter cream frosting...yummy!


Met up with David's Aunt Michelle for a little ZoYo.

Watched my niece and nephew for a few hours! Max and Addy are so much fun!



Brandon has been practicing football everyday after school for 2 hours each night. We are in the final week before both his seasons end (Seahawks/Mountaineers). I think he's ready for a break! 


Gus is getting bigger!


I'm worn out! 










No comments: