Sunday, November 17, 2019

August 2019-Nov 2019

Wow...this is the first time in 8 years that I've been this far behind in posting to the family blog! Life has been very busy for The O'Neills. To be honest, I've been posting more of our family activities on my Instagram account. I'll try to keep up with this blog for anyone that actually looks at it! LOL

I spent the weekend in Payson to visit my brother and dad. Dad got a new saw mill, now he can cut his own lumber. 








 We decided to get out of the heat and headed to Cottonwood and Jerome. We had fun staying in a little cabin on the Verde River. We had fun exploring Jerome. 














My nephews came for a visit all the way from Pennsylvania. Enoch and Alec, you rock! 






Brandon and Ryan started school...Brandon is a big Senior!


Brandon and Clifford....new truck for new year!

Julia and Nick had fun exploring DC. 




David and I had fun exploring Wonder Spaces. 



Cameron had fun checking out the new Halloween Costumes at Target.



This year he was a vampire/pirate. 


 Chef Cameron in the House



Brandon turned 18!!! 

We had a little party for him with of course Gus's pizza! 







 Betsy started baking again!
Julia and her friends had fun at Disneyland and California Adventures. 









Homecoming 2019



Betsy and Becky had a little girls night out!



 Cameron did AMAZING at the dentist. He was rewarded with Burger King. 

David and I have had many Sunday morning walks at the zoo! 



Grandpa O'Neill is goofy! 




No comments: